The award will be presented to a leading employer demonstrating outstanding work in managing workforce health to improve business performance.
IBI encourages employers that are engaged in the following strategies to share their story and apply:
- Measuring performance as it is related to health
- Looking beyond costs and incorporating health into the company’s greater strategic plan
- Integrating programs across all health and related benefits
- Strengthening the culture of health in all levels of management and senior leadership
- Using health data and business metrics to support existing investments in human capital.
A representative from the winning employer will be flown to San Francisco for the award presentation on March 13th at the 2018 IBI Annual Forum. The employer also will be featured in an IBI case study and webinar.
The Integrated Benefits Institute (IBI) is the leading national, non-profit research and educational organization committed to helping business leaders understand the value of workforce health. IBI is supported by more than 1,250 member companies representing over 20 million workers.